Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Halloween in Harrisonburg



We celebrated Halloween this year by dressing as The Four Seasons! (And yes, I kept wanting to belt out "Big Girls Don't Cry"..those readers over 30 years old will know what I'm talking about). This was the first time we have ever done a family costume. I was dreading it a little bit because the boys already had other costumes they were going to wear, but they saw this in a magazine and were super excited, so we went for it.  It actually was fun crafting everything and putting it together. 

So, without further adieu, introducing.....

 Winter!

Spring!

Summer!

and Fall!

Which season is your favorite?

4 comments:

  1. I love them all! Have to say the penguin hanging on Winter is my favorite inanimate object. Very clever and well done! Congrat to the boys on their straight As.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to say that the Four Seasons was one of my favorite groups. I even got to see them in a concert at U.Va.in 1966.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea from the Harrisonburg Macgill family. Well done. Of course we can not possibly vote for only one, but.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh you guys! So creative! Love love love them all, but I'd have to say summer is my favorite because I love the shades and the sun. Not to mention Eddie's and my birthday! Love you all, can't wait for Christmas! :) xx

    ReplyDelete