Wednesday, August 24, 2016

First Day of a New School

Yesterday was the first day of school for Eddie and Ben in their new schools. 

 Everyone woke up well and got to the bus stop on time. This is the first time they have ever had to ride a school bus to get to school, so it was a big deal for all of us.

 The skies were beautiful as we stood with Eddie on his bus stop. 
 And then he got on the bus and I turned around and promptly cried. :-) I knew that was coming. 

 Next up was Ben who was so independent walking down the street. 

 And then he got on his bus and drove away.  You guessed it....I saw his little head in the back of the bus and I cried again. Looks like I need to carry some tissues wherever I go!  

They both did great and came home as happy students, so all went well in our new routine.

3 comments:

  1. so glad the boys handled going off to a new school well,especially Ben. how did they like taken the school bus?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy it's going well so far! I'm blessed to have survived my first week as a seventh grader! ;)
    Can't wait to see y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy it's going well so far! I'm blessed to have survived my first week as a seventh grader! ;)
    Can't wait to see y'all!

    ReplyDelete