Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Purple Pride

We have had a lot of Purple Pride around here lately. The Ravens made it to the Super Bowl! Go Ravens!  We are loving the spirit here in the city.

Each week, because I have turned into a superstitious crazy person, I make the same snack platter (apples, cheese, m&m's, cheezits and rainbow goldfish). Then we eat frozen pizza. Even if you are not hungry, you are forced to eat these foods.  It has worked for three weeks straight now, so I'm sticking with it.


Before our pizza is ready, we decorate paper plates. And yes, the marker gets all smeared by the hot cheese from the oven, but again, this has worked for three weeks straight.


Prior to the Ravens game on Sunday, we went to a JMU/Towson basketball game at Towson University. The Dukes lost by 30, but we had a fun time and the JMU Pride is something very exciting.   


Someone always comes around to hand out beads and pom poms. This makes everyone smile!  The JMU Baltimore/Annapolis alumni chapter president sent this picture out to the entire chapter list serve. Apparently, they thought we were a good barometer of Duke Dog pride.



After the game, we did exercises at Druid Hill Park.
Except me, I still have a hurt foot.



 And we stopped to admire the cool view of the city.


 Because we have officially lost the view of the city from our deck. 


1 comment:

  1. Where is Peirce's plate? I have to say that Ben gets my vote for best plate. I hope he got a lot of cheese.
    Go Ravens!!!!

    ReplyDelete