Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas time


Merry Christmas 2012!
Yes, I bought matching pajamas. I couldn't resist those wonderful horizontal stripes.


Eddie and Ben came downstairs to new bikes! (Actually, Ben's was Eddie's hand me down with the training wheels put on it, but shhhh, don't tell him that.)



The day after Christmas, we had a snowy then rainy day. The boys had fun "cleaning off" everyone's car on the street.


Then we went to visit Nanny and do a gift exchange. Hi Nan! Oh, that's right, you aren't online.


After that, we went to my dad and Kathy's house where we opened the coolest gift! Kathy aka, Grammy, made a quilt that can stuff into a pillow. On the front of the pillow is a piece of Eddie's artwork that we uploaded to Artsonia last year. And when you unwrap the quilt, all his art pieces were inside on quilt blocks! It was the  most wonderful heartfelt gift and as you can see, Eddie was quite proud.  Tomorrow we are off to Richmond and are looking forward to seeing the Macgill family! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday week!

1 comment: