This morning I told myself I was going to clean the house. Yeah right. Does that ever happen in one fell swoop unless someone is actually coming to visit? Not really. So, there I am in our bedroom. Yes, the one without a door. And I realize it desperately needs help with organization. As I'm dusting the surfaces and moving the little things from here to there, I get side tracked with a project I've been meaning to do......
There is just no reason for us in this tiny house to have that many shoe boxes. And that's only the shoes in the boxes. There are plenty more not in boxes. I think I'm finished shoe shopping for a while. That's the good news. Anyway, my last trip to Bed Bath and Beyond had me making a rash purchase of a shoe organizer because I just saw it in front of me. So, today, I took it out of the box and did a long overdue consolidation. And the good news it that tomorrow is recycling day, so bye-bye shoe boxes. Although, I have flashbacks of school projects and feel guilty getting rid of them. Diorama anyone? But, be strong Meg. You finally don't need the boxes anymore. Let's not hang onto them until Eddie is in fourth grade. Now, all those boxes have been put into this.... And for some reason, that shoe on the right didn't cooperate.
Now, who wants to help me tackle my paperwork? Seriously. I need ideas of where you put your bills, papers, etc. I have a very very tiny area to store anything next to our computer, so I'm taking any and all ideas. Happy organizing.
No comments:
Post a Comment