We are in full fledged blizzard mode here. Peirce went outside this morning around 9 a.m. and this is what it looked like. He took some dives off a concrete barrier that is parked across the street. I took the pictures from our door. I'm writing this around 2:30 p.m. and it looks like we are on our way to breaking many records.
Luckily, the boys got some new books to celebrate the day. It was like Christmas morning to them. They jumped up and down squealing with excitement and immediately got into bed to peruse everything. It warmed our hearts.
So how much did you get????
ReplyDeleteThe picture of the boys reading together is adorable. Two brothers sitting on the bed reading their books-it doesn't get any better! The one of Peirce swan diving looks like he could be a big black bird soaring in the sky.I love snow!!!
ReplyDelete