I am back from Utah! It was a wonderful trip. I loved seeing Whitney, James and the kids and of course, Annabelle. Salt Lake City was gorgeous. I was so impressed with the scenery in every direction you looked.
The first day, we took a drive up the mountain to Silver Lake. It was chilly and beautiful!
The next morning, we went downtown to Temple Square to see the Mormon Temple and Tabernacle. Such an expansive area with beautiful buildings.
The following day, my dad and I got to go off on our own to go photo hunting. We headed downtown to the City Library which has 5 stories of books in a beautiful glass building. And on the top of the building is a rooftop garden where we got to see so far away. After that we went to the capitol building and drove through the University of Utah.
We ate some great meals and had some good relaxing time with the family too. A perfect vacation!
I'm posting just a couple of pictures that I took. I need to get them on Kodak Gallery with some captions someday soon, but in the meantime, you can look at my dad's photos on his webpage.
http://www.edbury.com/elb/Salt_Lake_City_Visit.html
His photography skills are great and some of these are even my own shots he borrowed.
Good post, Meg. Tells the story. LOVE!
ReplyDelete