Monday, April 27, 2009

Outside fun



Boy, what a hot weekend! I'm hoping we don't settle into 90 degree temps without a hint of spring. I ran a race yesterday and it was crazy hot. I'm hoping it isn't like this for next weekend's half marathon.

In the city, there aren't too many grassy places to play, so we end up playing on a lot of concrete. Across the street from us, we have a "lot" that will eventually be used for parking when they build the new houses. All the neighbors congregate here on nice days. We had the lot to ourselves and I snapped a cute picture of all my boys walking, riding and pushing in line. And the other day I got this cute picture of Ben who is excited to be starting to walk.

3 comments:

  1. Are you running a half marathon? Which one? The boys look so cute riding their bikes. It is way too hot here too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought they couldn't get any cuter than Eddie and then along comes Ben. I love his bangs. What cute rear shots your boys have!!
    Gramme Vee

    ReplyDelete