Sunday, April 19, 2009

1960's Invasion


Peirce and I went out last night to a friend's house for a 1960's party. Think early 60's, not hippie 60's. I was thrilled to win the prize for best outfit. I worked hard piecing my outfit together and when I saw the others, I knew I could take the prize! It was an awesome party. There was authentic 60's cocktail party food and cocktails. Here are a couple pictures of our evening. Peirce looked mighty good in his new vintage dress shirt and there I am lurking at the food table stuffing my face....a place I sat near all night long.

For my prize, I received a cookbook about grilling with a 60's theme. I wonder if we can brush up our skills and host the next party. Might be worth a shot.

3 comments:

  1. Great outfit, you definitely should have won the prize for sure : )

    Courtney-

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should stay out of your Mother's closet. Make sure she gets those clothes back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Meg, I haven't checked your blog for a while and look at you blogging away! Your outfit was definitely deserved to win!

    ReplyDelete